Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Volcano fallout

We've driven back to Dublin and will return our car tomorrow (Wednesday). Then we decide whether to stay until the planes are in the air again or go to Zurich by train and ferry. Tonight we heard that UK is in business again so hopefully Dublin will be soon as well. (Dublin's not a bad place to be stuck in mind you. It could have been worse.)

1 comment: